Production Support Manager
8 days ago
Responsible for Maintaining department KPIs, Team culture, Rewards and Recognition, supporting operational needs
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Proactively work with the operations team to find solutions for improvement
- Manage scheduling and related activities
- Create/manage relevant KPI reports and provide periodic information to FQAM and PMs
- Maintain a log of KPI report
- Escalate any issues found to FQAM and work to provide solutions
- Streamline team initiatives and build solutions for improvement
- Create Rewards and Recognition process
- Facilitate/conduct reward and recognition activities on periodic basis
- Manage team attrition and create relevant processes
- Manage team and resource allocation on daily basis
- Work on the facilities improvement initiatives
- Assist with duties as requested by FQAM
Scope of Role
The Production Support Manager will be working at Keywords India studio. The job entails being very hands on with finding solutions and supporting the operations for growth and development. The Production support manager will need to liaise with production and various support groups i.e. HR, IT and Admin and build up initiatives for improvement.
The production support manger will also be responsible for the maintaining the goals for training and professional development of PMs, Leads and testers alike.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Maintaining and tracking key department KPIs
- Work with PMs to create training and growth opportunities for the team
- To Liaise with HR to facilitate and find solutions for Recruitment/hiring/onboarding etc.
- Team organization and allocation
- Rewards and recognition
- Team welfare
- Maintaining and propagating departmental and organizational values.
- Controlling attrition and building Retention initiatives
- Building, implementing and controlling departmental policies policies
- Facilities and work place improvements.