Production Services Coordinator
11 days ago
The Production Services Coordinator’s main responsibility is to facilitate the creation of synergies within Production Services in the Studio. In this mission, this person supports the Production Services Leads with their project and community management needs.
What you will do:
Ensure the follow-up of PS Projects with the Team
· Create and maintain the Backlog to share visibility on planning and deliveries of SHA-Production Services teams
· Work with the Production Services Leads to define the objectives for every Sprint
· Define and tracks PS Project KPIs
Create strong bonds between the PS Teams
· Define and implement the Production Services Team rituals (Weekly Leads meeting, Sprint reviews, etc.)
· Create and maintain communication channels for our team members to exchange (Teams’ Space, Confluence page, Wechat Group, etc.)
· Support the organization of Team building and Offsite meetings
Maintain constant communication with PS stakeholders
· Monitor the Production teams’ satisfaction, expectations and pain points
· Support the representation of the Production Services teams through presentations, studio sharing sessions, communication of main achievements, etc.
· Maintain regular communication and exchange of best practices across Ubisoft China
Support the Production Services Manager with Department related topics
· Team org charts
· Seating plan coordinatio
What you should be equipped with:
- Proven previous work experience in project management roles
- Rock solid collaboration and reliable organizational skills
- A resilient problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and oral English
- Presentation and design skills are a plus
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com