Production Project Coordinator
1 month ago
Your life at Ubi
As Production Project Coordinator, you will have a wide-ranging role, being responsible for offering administrative support to the Production Department. You will be involved in all aspects of the daily life of Ubisoft Bucharest studio and you will assist the Production Director in planning and maintaining his schedule.
Your main mission:
The main impact areas of the Production Project Coordinator are related to:
- Preparing presentations, documents and reports following in depth research on a variety of topics;
- Handling protocol, events and team-buildings, being involved in all aspects of the process, organizing trips and handling the expense accounts for international trips;
- Assisting in all administrative aspects of event planning and implementation for the Production Department.
Support and Process Improvement responsibilities:
- Having an overview on all processes in the Production Department and proposing and implementing improvements in terms of workflow and efficiency of the process;
- Following-up on the time-sheet reporting and creating attendance reports;
- Managing staffing logistics for projects, ensuring staffing requests are fulfilled in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Maintaining accurate workforce supply and demand data in workforce management tools;
- Working with multiple business units (HR & Recruitment, Operations, Finance, Service Lines and IT) to identify areas for improvement within resource management and develop action plans to implement positive process changes.
The professional value you bring:
- MS Office proficiency;
- Good standard of written and spoken English (French is considered a plus);
- Relevant experience within a corporate environment or on a related role;
- You know how to write in style appropriate to the message and the target;
- Detail & quality oriented.
The personal value you bring:
- Positive attitude focused on problem-solving;
- Multitasking, good communication skills (both written and verbal), intuition ability to get a message across to any type of individual;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.