17 days ago
The Award-Winning team at SIDE UK is looking for a passionate Production Manager to join our crew on a Fix Term Contract. SIDE has been producing best-in-class game audio for over 25 years and built an enviable portfolio and brand. Recent hit releases SIDE have provided dialogue services for include Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Hitman III, Returnal, It Takes Two and more.
The ideal candidate for this role is excited about what we do, who we are and is ready to be a part of our growing business.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of dialogue production, supporting games ranging from indie passion projects through to the biggest AAA releases. You will work with studios from all over the world, producing dialogue in 30+ languages.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for each project’s full lifecycle: from client requirements, to defining a budget and a timeline, and delivering the project successfully to agreed milestones and quality levels,
- Prepare recording scripts for actors, directors and studio engineers, along with any other essential assets required for the smooth running of the recording sessions,
- Track the progress of the recording sessions throughout and adjust actor & director schedules accordingly,
- Handle script updates and changes and asset drops throughout the production,
- Track the progress of final audio assets deliverables by liaising with the Postproduction team,
- Solution focused and assess requirements to evolve/adapt production plans and timeline depending on the project,
- Interact with clients on a daily basis and manage the client relationship on the projects under your responsibility,
- Ensure that the client’s needs are met or rationalise any push backs in a clear and decisive way,
- Responsible for third party management including negation of fees in relation to your projects including freelancers, external vendors and other PTW service lines,
- Assist and support the Casting team with actor selection for auditions to ensure criteria and calibre is meet,
- Work flexibly and reactively to a high volume of workflow by managing your own workload & time,
- Prepare initial quotes based on the client’s early brief and then effectively communicate cost variations and changes throughout the project to all stakeholders; Handling all queries and issues arising,
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring that all necessary admin is completed accurately on a project without needing external prompting,
- Communicating any problems or issues to line manager or senior management in a timely manner,
- Set and manage the overall delivery of projects, with a responsibility for the allocation and effective management of all projects - working across multiple departments.
- In depth knowledge of the games industry and/or audio production processes – potentially with experience in broadcast, commercial or Postproduction, or at a developer or creative agency;
- Experience in a role requiring a similar overall project management skill set;
- Solid knowledge of project management – process oriented but can easily adapt to a growing company with evolving processes
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team, be responsible and take ownership of the work delivered
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines, multiple accounts, multiple stakeholders and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and client-relationship management skills
- Experienced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, in particular of Microsoft Excel, ideally comfortable using formulas such as SUMIFS and COUNTIFS to produce stats in relation to dialogue scripts.
Competitive remuneration, holidays, flexible working and regular team socials.
A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
Brand new studios based in Kings Cross. Onsite amenities include a gym, café, pub and transport to and from Kings Cross station.
We currently operate a hybrid model of office and remote working.
Fix term contract is based on a minimum of 6 - 12 months
This position offers an annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
Check us out at SIDE Global | Leading Full Service Game Dialogue Provider
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.