14 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduction Manager
SummaryThis operations manager position contributes to the success of Aristocrat by directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer delivery schedules and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, quality, safety and productivity. The manager will align the team to achieve production performance standards. Emphasis is on leading the assigned crew comprising primarily of the production line leads and assemblers to meet the daily production targets and ensure efficient communication across cross functional departments
What you'll do
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities
- Interacts with the leads of each of the cross functional departments to resolve all operational issues.
- Ensures compliance to department practices and procedures related to inventory management, material rejection management, ERP updates, production status trackers and production downtime trackers.
- Motivates team members to achieve daily goals by having a regular presence on the plant floor.
- Sets and achieves performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality.
- Ensures compliance with all health & safety regulations. Captures safety incident reports as needed.
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel.
- Administer policies and procedures in conjunction with Sr Manager.
- This role may operate manufacturing equipment occasionally.
This role requires employee to work additional weekends as required
What we're looking for
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations related to Electronic Gaming Machines or equivalent electromechanical products.
- Direct hands-on experience using lean manufacturing tools with demonstrated results in manufacturing and material transactional areas.
- Proven front-line supervisory skills and ability to lead a team-based approach to decision-making.
- Awareness of OSHA practices as applicable to a typical production/shopfloor environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in understanding reporting on key production metrics. Demonstrated planning and organization skills.
- Ability to obtain Gaming License if needed.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.