This job might no longer be available.
Production Manager - Services
4 months ago
As a Production Manager (Services) at Ubi MTL, you will lead several mandates to completion, ensuring that they are on time and on budget.
You are a central point of contact: you provide a one-stop service for all stages of your projects, including those within other departments.
What you will do
- Coordinate the execution of the mandate until its delivery;
- Establish the project's schedule and budget and monitor it;
- Understand the client's needs and manage their expectations;
- Identify and organize, in conjunction with the Project Manager, the necessary resources;
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with current and potential clients;
- Effectively communicate information to all stakeholders and ensure that objectives are met;
- Formulate the project communication plan;
- Dealing and negotiating with various suppliers, internal or external;
- Receive and process change requests and integrate them into the project plan;
- Ensure that all projects are executed and delivered according to established standards;
- Produce the various project follow-up documents (schedule, estimates, budget follow-up, etc.);
- Perform all other related tasks.
What you bring to the team
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Experience in the video game industry or post-production with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of video game or multimedia audio production techniques and tools (an asset)
- You're very good organizational skills and able to work under pressure
- You're able to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- You're able to communicate professionally and easily
- You're flexible and able to manage the expectations of different clients simultaneously
- You're creative (originality and resourcefulness in finding solutions), rigorous and proactive
- MS Project, Jira, or other project management tools
FYI: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience and skills
Real people will review your application. In this case, it's Eric and Yara, our talent acquisition specialists. As they begin to get to know you through your profile, get to know them through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.