This job might no longer be available.
Production Manager(Art Outsourcing)
Shanghai Shanghai cn
8 months ago
- Work with Ubisoft oversea projects to clarify their requirements, quality standard, scope, timeline, budget, workflow (pipeline) for outsourcing production.
- Build a quality control team internally in UBI Shanghai.
- Find the right external vendors inside china to collaborate with.
- Be responsible for gather and share all the information/questions/feedbacks between different teams.
- Well understand the project milestone, define deliverable schedule, daily planning.
- Ensure that the communication runs well between different teams.
- Manage feedback and modification; tracking the quality; ensure that the outsourcing production can meet the project’s milestone.
- Manage the budget for outsourcing production.
- Identify best practice, pipeline and tools, help our projects to grow the expertise on outsourcing production.
- A minimum of 5 years experience game production.
- Knowledge of art production process, project management, and resource management.
- Able to motivate your team to achieve good result within the timeline given.
- Exceptional communications skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese.
- Well organized
- Good sense of priority and risk management
- Motivated to work with the team in different time zones
- A passion for video games
- Open to the team with different culture background
- Strong technical background
- Skill in one or more game art disciplines
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com