11 days ago
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a Production Intern to join us and help make our next world-class role-playing game.
You will work closely with a small team to produce a compelling narrative experience within a beautiful world. Responsibilities include tasking, organizing meetings, managing spreadsheets, prioritizing work, scheduling the team, and many others that fall under the production umbrella.
If you are passionate about planning, obsessed with organization and enjoy empowering others, the Production Intern role may be the perfect fit for you.
- Working in Jira and Confluence to keep the team organized and prioritized
- Creating schedules for the team to track deliveries for our milestones
- Organizing meetings to resolve issues delaying the team
- Establishing an understanding of the team's velocity and showing cost analysis of our features and assets
- Identifying issues in our communication pipelines as well as creating and establishing solutions
- An excitement for narrative-heavy gameplay experiences
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with leading teams of people
- Able to remain organized in a constantly changing and adapting environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience leading small game projects, running a tabletop campaign, or acting as a guild leader in an MMORPG
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Comfort with public speaking
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept emailed applications.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.