This job might no longer be available.
7 months ago
We're eager to add a Production Intern to our team to support our latest title - SEGA Heroes! If you have experience in game development, a fanaticism for detail, and an unnatural ability to juggle multiple responsibilities/cats we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist senior project managers with the tracking and assessment of sprint goals
- Organize & communicate player feedback
- Maintain weekly development reports
- Author & maintain release notes
- Track and coordinate approval of game assets
- Manage localization pipeline
- Organize playtests and usability studies
- High attention to detail
- Proactive, with a splash of tenacious
- Able to author reports in Word and Google Docs
- Able to use Excel for lightweight data manipulation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- BA or BS degree
AWESOME BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Involved in the development of at least one commercial game for mobile or PC
- Experience using Jira and Perforce
- Previous production experience with a focus on development efforts
- Experience working with an analytics solution
Creating games is our passion. Founded in 2002 and acquired in 2015 by SEGA Networks, we bring years of expertise to our projects. Our developers build fun, accessible mobile games like our recent hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. Based in Cambridge, MA, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.