Production Graphic Designer (Contract)
5 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a production graphic designer to support our Publishing team. You’ll work closely with our Creative Services team to create graphic assets for global use. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house creative services team, and make a direct impact to an ever-growing user community.
- Experience working as a graphic or production designer in an agency style environment
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and thorough in a fast paced delivery cadence. Must be able to work autonomously and QA work before delivery to producers.
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to take direction and feedback that improves quality
- Understanding of interaction design, visual design principles
- Graphic design and fine arts background
- Passion for video game technology
This is going to be Epic!