23 days ago
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: El Segundo / Remote
Unbroken Studios combines creativity and expertise to create outstanding games. Our amazing new studio is only a stone's throw from the beautiful El Segundo beach, but we also support remote working and hybrid options.
Under our roof, we have a team of awesome developers who have worked on some of the most popular AAA titles in the industry, such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, God of War, and the Arkham Series. We are passionate about creating the best video game experience for our players and a great working environment for our people. We believe that every aspect of our studio, from our talented and diverse team to our cutting-edge technology, is a key factor in making great games.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a key player in shaping the future of our studio. Our Production Director will oversee the entire production lifecycle of our studio's game development, from conceptualization to release and beyond. You will work with a talented and passionate team who are eager to learn from you and collaborate with you. This role is a unique opportunity to showcase your skills and influence the gaming industry.
- Collaborate in formulating product strategy and plans, working alongside Studio Leadership to deliver product roadmaps.
- Establish, implement, and oversee development processes, policies, and procedures across a range of game types.
- Enhance and advance the studio's production and organizational management structure, processes, and procedures.
- Promote accountability for development goals throughout the organization and facilitate transparent communication among various teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment with project goals and progress.
- Develop meaningful and trust-based relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project execution and reliable and timely flow of information and materials.
- Keep stakeholders informed of product status and vision through the preparation and presentation of project materials, including milestone updates and work-in-progress presentations.
- Lead and contribute to gate review processes for all projects and collaboratively shape product positioning, features, and execution plans.
- Set, execute, and communicate project roadmaps to ensure alignment, visibility, and forward planning across departments.
- Oversee the game project's budget, monitor expenses, and make necessary adjustments to remain within the allocated budget.
- Identify and implement production processes and workflow enhancements to ensure timely and high-quality game development delivery.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of producers to create a positive, productive, and collaborative work environment.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Previous experience as a Lead, Director, or Executive Producer in the gaming industry, ideally in live service game development.
- Extensive hands-on experience in game development, with full lifecycle experience in developing and operating PC or console games.
- Knowledge of project financing and project resourcing.
- Proven ability in managing people, organizing teams, setting priorities, solving complex problems, driving innovative solutions, meeting deadlines, and resolving conflicts.
- Availability to work during PST office hours.
· Dental plan
· Vision plan
· Comprehensive Medical
· Life Insurance
· Generous Time off
· Open to in office, hybrid, or fully remote
· Training and development opportunities
· And more!
The hiring range for this role is $145,000 - $185,000 USD in North America. Individual offers are based on several factors including job-related skills and experience, it also factors in market demands, work location, and business need. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation and the hiring range in your specific location during the hiring process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.