Production Director (all genders)
4 days ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Production Director (all genders), you will be responsible for the goal-oriented production of games content and special projects for a mobile/online product family within our Rainbow Unicorn Studio. You will collaborate with the specialist directors from the technology, art, design, product management, and monetization divisions and the relevant product producers to develop realistic yet challenging product plans and ensure that these are adhered to (in time - in quality - in budget). You will proactively communicate these plans and - if necessary - anticipate changes well in advance. In our studio, you will be responsible for seamless production and making sure production-specific goals are met .
- Lead a team of producers in technical and disciplinary matters
- Plan, organize, and implement product plans in a goal-oriented way
- Develop realistic cost estimates and negotiate corresponding budgets and timing with the appropriate stakeholders
- Establish control mechanisms for quality and effectiveness in production and optimization of KPIs according to given targets
- Take studio-wide responsibility for production processes and workflows
- Guarantee that processes involving other specialist departments run smoothly
- Relevant experience as a project manager in the gaming industry, ideally in both live operations and new projects
- Leadership experience with a strong hands-on mentality
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes and methods
- Independent demeanor and excellent expertise in stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills, highly motivated and an inspiring personality
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Personal and professional growth within our international teams while working with one of the biggest and most successful game developers in Germany
- Results-oriented team work that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.