This job might no longer be available.
Production Director - Services
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
As a Production Director within Ubi MTL's Studio Alice, you'll guide and grow a centralized team specialized in World Capture for games developed by our Canadian studios.
Our Canadian studios are renowned for having shipped successful titles such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow Six, For Honor, and many more.
Comprised of international casting, motion capture, audio creation, voice recording and post-production, and 3D scanning, World Capture is a set of services available to production teams.
In this role, you’ll oversee the various World Capture teams committed to delivering quality services to production teams while respecting their artistic vision, timelines, and budgets.
You’ll be responsible for tracking progress, schedules, and deliverables, as well as optimizing our capture process, production capabilities, and outsourcing.
Plus, you’ll participate in evolving our work methods and tools in collaboration with La Forge, Ubisoft Montreal's R&D department, to prepare Studio Alice to meet the challenges of delivering new game models, like games as a service and free-to-play.
What you’ll do
- Oversee World Capture teams, liaising with leads from each department (talent/casting, audio, motion capture, scanning, etc.) to do so.
- Collaborate with project managers, the primary point of contact for production teams, to execute deliverables on time and budget.
- Provide department managers with metrics and follow-ups.
- Regularly meet with department managers to discuss setbacks, suggest solutions, and overcome obstacles.
- Evaluate and adapt our efforts to continuously optimize our work methods.
- Keep up to date on World Capture production management trends to develop our best practices.
- Participate in recruitment to build your team + foster their professional growth and career progression.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Around 10 years of production or project management experience in the video game or multimedia industry (or other relevant experience)
- In-depth knowledge of the video game production process & one or more services related to World Capture: motion capture, audio, casting, etc.
- The ability to influence change and the drive to carry it out
- A collaborative, innovative, and solution-oriented spirit
- Efficient presentation skills (you're able to effectively present and explain your ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences, including executives)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in French and English, to interact with collaborators across our Canadian studios)
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, and motivation to improve the status quo
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your experience, education, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.