1 month ago
A Red Storm Production Coordinator assists in the daily production efforts of RSE Studio’s game development process. This person will facilitate the operations of the Production department; enabling the staff to put their best efforts toward game creation while helping them to balance schedules, milestones and personnel issues.
- Aid development of any phase of the production cycle such as co-dev approvals, milestone tracking, Sprint review results documentation, content quality approvals, localization deliveries, and risk/mitigation reporting
- Support teams in tracking production deliverables for specified group/area
- Keep key staff up-to-date on project status, team motivation levels and individual job satisfaction/performance
- Facilitate group and cross-group communication, ensure timely dissemination of information, weekly updates/newsletters, and any requested documentation
- Collaborate with the development staff to provide support and monitor performance
- Monitor team progress, improve communications with employees, and support project and studio business efforts
- Organize and facilitate training and job growth initiatives as needed/necessary
- Track and disseminate state of the industry information to include: competitive product reviews, news and trends, game play analysis, emerging markets news and sales data, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in game development with project management experience highly desired
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Teams, PowerPoint, JIRA or other bug tracking software
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player
- Keen sense of risk assessment and problem solving
- Passion for games and game development preferred
- Optimistic attitude and outlook preferred
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.