14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator on a new animated anthology television series. Ideal candidates will have experience working with a team of CG professionals supporting producers and supervisors. Skilled in multitasking and tracking assets for multiple episodes simultaneously. Comfort with on-the-spot troubleshooting and strategic thinking.
● Supporting the series Producers and Production Manager
● Providing detailed feedback to Animation Vendors and scheduling meetings when necessary
● Updating Shotgrid with meeting notes, schedules and feedback
● Supporting the Post Coordinator with Input/Output tasks
● Working with other studio coordinators on standardization across projects
● 1-3 years of production experience. Animated production experience is preferred
● Candidates should have a strong background in CG animation pipelines and/or VFX coordinating
● Must be detail-oriented and organized with a solid understanding of project scheduling
● Be a clear communicator and proactive when it comes to following up on actions items
● Operational knowledge of various asset and workflow management tools. Familiarity with Aspera, RV, & Google Drive. ● Production experience with Shotgrid required
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.