This job might no longer be available.
Production Coordinator [Uplay PC] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
3 months ago
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to support the production team at Uplay. Uplay is Ubisoft’s PC digital distribution and engagement platform managed, operated and developed by a global team of passionate, driven and goal-oriented people. The team is distributed all over the world, but our sense of team spirit is strong and together we face the challenges of being an online platform. You will work in the production team consisting of programmers, designers, infrastructure and project managers with the responsibility to maintain and develop new features for Uplay. This particular role will have a focus on E-commerce and Business-related topics.
In the role as Production Coordinator will you be part of the full development process, from idea to released product. You will facilitate and support small teams in production, enabling them to produce and deliver efficiently. This means create an environment of direct communication, feedback and collaboration. Similar roles in software development would be Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
We constantly look to improve processes, collaboration and communication to become more effective. You will be the key in identifying pain-points, facilitate learning and drive change. Our processes and mindset stems from Agile principles and values, and DevOps culture.
This is a position based in Düsseldorf, Germany and requires working onsite.
- Be part of Agile Teams as the Production Coordinator (Agile Coach/Scrum Master)
- Continuous improvement
- Facilitate meetings, retrospectives and post-mortems
- Help create a culture where people can work effectively and efficiently
- Coordinate with other teams within Ubisoft on combined efforts
- Help writing user stories
You are a strong communicator and easily get your point across in English through different channels (face-to-face, video call, Slack, e-mail etc.). You’ll be collaborating with a lot of different people from all over the world, so knowing your way around different cultures and being able to build relationships easily is important. To succeed in this role you will always put the team first and you will trust and support your colleagues.
We believe you’re good at finding creative solutions to complex problems and taking initiatives to improve yourself and help others. You respect structure and processes, but know when to challenge them in order to improve.
You’re a team player that likes to innovate, experiment and learn new things, caring about the journey as much as the goal.
- 3+ years professional experience of a role as project/production coordinator within software development in the gaming or another creative industry
- A big interest for the Gaming Industry
- Bachelors´ or Masters´ degree in Project Management, Leadership, Creative Business or similar topic.
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to join an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career Portal.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.