Production Coordinator - Rocksmith+ Temporary - One Year
12 days ago
As a Production Coordinator on Rocksmith+, a subscription-based multi-platform music education tool developed by Ubisoft San Francisco and our international partner studios, you will be supporting our production team and cross-functional teams to help facilitate the successful development of the product for live operations. With strong organization and communication skills, you will be coordinating between different departments and teams to help with task tracking for monthly milestones, logistics & purchasing needs, organizing documentation, facilitating meetings, and coordinating team-building events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support production team members to keep our task / bug database (Jira) and internal Wiki (Confluence) organized and help promote successful live operations on multi-platforms
- Schedule meetings based on the team’s needs, take notes, share and follow up on action items to make sure they get completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal and external departments to purchase necessary equipment and manage inventory
- Work with purchasing department on on-boarding new vendors and managing the status of the existing vendors
- Collaborate with co-dev international teams to manage team tasks and facilitate cross-discipline communication
- Help organize fun team-building events and handle logistics and communication needs
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Associate level of experience in project management OR a degree in a related field required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
- Capability in MS Office Suite
- Solid time management skills with an ability to deal with changing priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player to bring both internal and external partners together to work toward shared goals
- Keen sense of risk assessment and problem solving
- Knowledge of Confluence, Miro, JIRA, ShotGrid or other bug tracking software preferred
- Optimistic attitude and outlook preferred
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 10 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on innovative new titles with Rocksmith+ and XDefiant.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.