Production Coordinator/Manager (Art Outsourcing)
13 days ago
What you will do:
- Work with Ubisoft oversea projects to clarify their requirements, quality standard, scope, timeline, budget, workflow (pipeline) for outsourcing production.
- Build a quality control team internally in UBI Shanghai.
- Find the right external vendors inside china to collaborate with.
- Be responsible for gather and share all the information/questions/feedbacks between different teams.
- Well understand the project milestone, define deliverable schedule, daily planning.
- Ensure that the communication runs well between different teams.
- Manage feedback and modification; tracking the quality; ensure that the outsourcing production can meet the project’s milestone.
- Manage the budget for outsourcing production.
- Identify best practices, pipeline and tools, help our projects to grow the expertise on outsourcing production.
What you should be equipped with:
- relavant experiences in game production.
- Knowledge of art production process, project management, and resource management.
- Able to motivate your team to achieve good results within the timeline given.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese.
- Well organized
- Good sense of priority and risk management
- Motivated to work with the team in different time zones
- A passion for video games
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft China
Ubisoft is a creator of worlds, committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft’s global teams create and develop a deep and diverse portfolio of games, featuring brands such as Assassin’s Creed ®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Just Dance®, Rabbids, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew®, and Tom Clancy’s The Division®. Through Ubisoft Connect, players can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, get rewards and connect with friends across platforms. For the 2020-21 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,241 million.
Since its foundation of studio in China in 1996, Ubisoft has been at the forefront of the Chinese game industry. Ubisoft China currently has two production sites in Shanghai and Chengdu, with over 1000 employees in game production, image design, animation, programming, artificial intelligence, acoustics, testing and data management from around the world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.