Production Coordinator (Frostbite)
12 days ago
(Temporary Full time, estimated 12 month duration)
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support and act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients.
This is an intermediate level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and support. Administrative experience is necessary in this role. The Production Coordinator position has an administrative component, but also offers opportunities for creative expression. You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your customer service and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
- Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Serve as coordinator of services with internal and external contacts.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and submit Oracle account set-up requests for team members and provide initial training and assistance on Chrome River reporting tool.
- Advocate company policies and procedures.
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Organize meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Assist in the on boarding of new hires related to ensuring NUSUs (New User Set Ups) have been completed in advance; ensuring all equipment, network access, and cube/office is set up prior to start date.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Assisting in branding team space.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas.
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
- Own and maintain team email Distribution Lists and Credits.
- Extensive travel coordination working with team members & Travel Team and creating travel packages
- Facilitate company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use, etc.
- Work with the Finance team by creating monthly financial reports.
- 5+ years administrative and/or executive assistant experience.
- Experience in event planning and/or organizing team building activities.
- Experience with MS office, ability to create and manipulate from advanced Excel spreadsheets, aptitude for creating Word documents including complex formatting, forms, etc.
- Strong planning, organizing, and scheduling abilities.
Additionally, the successful candidate should:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Have the ability to follow through, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details.
- Be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
- Be proactive and predict needs before they arise.