Production Coordinator - FIFA
16 days ago
Production Coordinator - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team.
This is an entry level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Administrative experience is necessary in this role. The PC position has an administrative component, but also offers opportunities for creative expression.
You will report to the Senior Development Director, and partner across multiple teams to ensure the project timelines and coordination is complete.
You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your customer service and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
- You will perform a variety of responsibilities to support department and team goals;
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required by Lead PC.
- Assist in managing processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Work with Lead PC and IT to proactively manage hardware and software needs for the Studio/Team.
- Assist with Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and provide initial training and assistance on Chrome River reporting tool.
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use;
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Assist with organizing meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Onboarding of new hires related to ensuring NUSUs (New User Set Ups) have been completed in advance; ensuring all equipment, network access, and cube/office and equipment is set up and/or shipped prior to start date.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas.
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Global Service Desk tickets when appropriate
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 3+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way.
- High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure.
- Experienced in event planning team building activities
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow through, prioritize work flow, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Experience working in the video game industry and/or passion for gaming is an asset.