Production Coordinator EMEA- (Contract)
10 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Are you a top Production Coordinator who is ready to take on a new challenge that involves helping to connect dots and ensure that the ever evolving events stay on target under tight timelines? In doing so, you will join an agile and ambitious team and have the opportunity to learn and work on a large variety of exciting projects.
Twitch is looking for a Production Coordinator to support the EMEA Original Content team. The Production Coordinator will help ensure events are on track, communicate and document show changes, and ensure broadcasts are ready for air. You will be the first escalation point before and during live productions between the production partner and Twitch stakeholders. This person will ensure processes are being followed and that deliverables are being met. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about growing and building out Twitch with awesome people. This is an opportunity to have a big impact in a rapidly scaling team and company.
- Be the first escalation point during live productions
- Have the ability to work flexible hours
- Work closely with production partners on scheduling and coordination
- Track deliverables and workbacks from internal and external production teams
- Oversee events and ensure productions on staying on track
- Ensure broadcasts and events meet Twitch standards
- Ensure changes to events such as timelines, deliverables and goals are updated and communicated across all teams, documents and email threads
- Juggle multiple projects at once, maintaining a high level of organization and hitting tight deadlines
- Assists with pre-production planning for production operations
- Utilise multiple project management tools such as Asana, Airtable and Google Suite
- Support the Original Content EMEA and Global team as and when required
- Production Coordinator experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the gaming or esports industry
- Written and verbal fluency in one or more languages
- Knowledge of Twitch Streamers and video games is a plus
Location(s): London, UK
Contract Length: 9 month contract
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.