This job might no longer be available.
Production Coordinator, Age Ratings
Los Angeles, California, United States
10 days ago
Production Coordinators at Riot work with passionate cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players’ hands. You’ll exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Production Coordinator on the Age Ratings Team, you will help make sure all of Riot’s games complete their age rating certifications. After successful completion of the age rating certification you will also ensure our existing products maintain compliance with the designated age rating. You will also help new game teams understand how age rating requirements apply to them by maintaining the information set that our producers use to engage with those products.
- Handles scheduling of owned recurring meetings so they’re optimized for efficiency and understanding
- Facilitate meetings with various teams at Riot, while also taking detailed notes
- Work with customers and partner teams to ensure accurate schedules and handle meeting requests made by varying partners in the organization
- Perform follow-ups on pending action items with partner teams
- Maintain accurate summaries of progress and update tasks management systems
- Maintain organization of the information the team uses to inform customers and achieve game ratings
- Assist in age rating certification process which includes creating detailed gameplay documentation, walkthrough and gameplay videos
- Update technical requirements documentation, and coordinate metadata deliverables
- 0-2 years of experience in a professional environment
- Ability to deftly transition to changes in direction when priorities shift, staying focused on the most relevant project and evolving to get it done
- Ability to convey your thoughts with ease, whether you're writing an email, giving a presentation, talking with senior leaders or individual contributors on a variety of teams, all while keeping focus across the broad range of audiences we engage
- Ability to identify each new problem as an opportunity for success. you approach challenges methodically, sparking discussions as you work towards prioritizing and ideating possible solutions
- Knowledge and ability to work within worksystem tools like JIRA, AirTable, Adobe Suite (especially premier), and the Google Suite
- You are able to capture video footage and edit using a variety of software
- Previous experience in technology or video games
- Understanding of the age rating certification process or related compliance requirements
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).