Production Associate I
29 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduction Associate I
SummaryThe Production Associate I (PAI) performs repetitive assembly, rework,
disassembly, test, and repair operations to support the manufacturing of
Electronic Gaming Machine (EGM) builds and components.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves
performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
Key Performance Competencies
• Attention to detail
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Safe work habits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow detailed manufacturing instructions, processes and procedures
• Comply with VGT and Manufacturing policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manufacturing Leadership
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to promote effective and safe work practices
• Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned by Supervisor
What we're looking for
• Familiarity with electronic circuits and components (AC/DC), and standard industry workmanship practices is preferred
• Basic computer & electronics troubleshooting experience is preferred
• Must be able to use standard hand tools such as socket wrenches, screwdrivers and nut drivers
• Familiarity with ESD practices is preferred
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing and 6S techniques is preferred
• Ability to perform in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to use a multi-meter to take basic measurements is preferred
Education, Training and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• 0-1 year of electro-mechanical assembly & test experience preferred
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to lift, move, and control up to 500 pounds with the aid of dollies or machine carts. The employee must be able to lift and move 40 pounds’ short distances with/without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds. Employee must also wear appropriate personal protection equipment, such as, steel toe shoes where applicable.
Work area is typically inside a non-smoking, climate controlled environment, but employees may at times have to work outside for short periods on some assignments. Noise levels can range from quiet to loud. Parts from returned machines being processed by employees are frequently covered with dust and smoke residue, requiring employees to use cleaning solvents with the use of gloves, safety glasses and dust masks provided by employer. Employees can be tasked to travel to client sites for equipment installs or repairs.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.