Shanghai Shanghai cn
14 days ago
Guide the internal development team to reach all development milestones and deadlines. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will interface with other related parties to aid with project management, system implementation, training and problem resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide day to day project management of the team to achieve the project goals for their assignments
- Follow up detailed project estimates and project action plans
- Administrate project work breakdown structure, tasks, deliverables, milestones and project dependencies
- Work with Project manager to create tasks, resource and cost estimates
- Support maintenance of project documentation; distribute project documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist with project control through execution of plan to actual tracking and reporting.
- Issue and risk tracking
- Schedule and coordinate project related meetings and activities; take and prepare meeting minutes for project team members
- Facilitate effective project communications
- 2-3 yrs. experience in game/software project management, planning, budgeting, initiation, execution, monitoring, and closing projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills
- Interpersonal team player skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver results with a minimum of instruction and oversight.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a large group of people from different functional.
- Strong research and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com