10 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking an energetic and well-organized Studio Assistant to join our production team and support their day-to-day efforts to create the world’s best video game character animation. This is a full-time permanent position based in our cutting-edge performance capture studio in Bethpage, Long Island.
WHAT WE DO
- The Performance Capture team at Rockstar is responsible for storyboarding, directing, and capturing all live actor data for use in Cinematics and in-game animations.
- We work with bleeding-edge technology to capture actors’ movement, facial, and audio data to create photo realistic content in our games.
- We fabricate sets, customize hardware, create props, and utilize every tool possible to improve the quality of our shoots.
- We capture the core data that serves as the backbone for our story and in-game animations across all of Rockstar’s titles.
- Work closely with Studio Managers and other production personnel on administrative tasks.
- Maintain and organize our studio and facility ensuring ongoing production readiness.
- Work closely with vendors and contractors to support facility growth.
- Research, track and purchase inventory, and restock supplies throughout the studio.
- Assist with processing purchase orders and expense reports.
- Setup and coordinate meals and catering for crew and talent.
- Support crew with stage preparation and production tasks.
- Attend to on-site talent needs during production.
- Provide support to director, stage manager, production, talent and crew.
- Drive talent and staff as needed, and maintain studio van.
- Experience working in production.
- A valid drivers license.
- Ability to physically lift and move heavy objects and equipment.
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and responsive.
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform jobs efficiently.
- Possess disciplined workflow practices with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Tremendous reliability & commitment quality work and performance.
- Ability to stay calm, work hard, and be dedicated to finding solutions.
- Strong technological problem-solving skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Carpentry skills.
- Thorough understanding and passion for Rockstar Games.
- Please note, this position will be based in our Long Island, NY location.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.