6 days ago
Are you a budding Production Assistant looking for a role where you can develop your skills and embark on a career in a prestigious MoCap company?
We want you to #JOINTHEREBELLION!
For 30 years we’ve been creating incredible video games at our multiple studios, but Rebellion is more than just games. We have our own film and mo-cap studio, we create board games, publish books, and through 2000AD, publish comics and graphic novels such as the amazing Judge Dredd.
The Audiomotion team are based in our Didcot film studio, and as part of the role, you may be required to be on site or to travel for shoots. When not on a shoot, there would be some availability to work on a hybrid basis.
Working closely with Studio Producer in scheduling and managing the studio teams’ work on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring milestones and deadlines are being met.
Working closely with the producer and supervisor and supporting the production team in scheduling and organising Motion Capture and Virtual Production shoots. Assisting with managing clients and project milestones and deadlines, alongside carrying out specific and general administrative duties.
This a perfect role for someone looking to start their career in Film & Mocap.
- Work closely with Supervisors and Leads to schedule tasks and dependencies between departments
- Work with the producer to ensure work is on schedule and is meeting internal as well as external (client) milestones and deadlines
- Assist with diary booking and scheduling meetings
- Supporting the Studio Team during shoots and on set
- Assist the producer with casting for mocap performers, setting up shoots, including organising catering, freelance crew and accommodation
- Providing a first-class hospitality service for our clients
- Reception duties, such as greeting and signing in visitors and answering phones
- Compile weekly status reports for producer summarising progress, risks and issues
- Take accurate and thorough meeting notes for feedback and decisions made during meetings and communicate to all teams involved
- Create and maintain any Production documentation that may be required
- Overseeing the creditors process, making sure invoices are sent to accounts etc.
- Ensuring all credit card reports are sent to accounts and managing staff expenses
- General administration tasks including time sheets and invoicing, as well as writing call sheets for shoots
- Used to working with tight deadlines and across multiple projects
- General administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Client facing experience
- Capability to identify and communicate potential problems and offer possible solutions
- A-level or degree qualified 2:1 in any relevant subject desired
- Motion Capture or Virtual Production related production experience desired
- Experience in a media production based environment desired
We offer an extensive benefits package to our team including:
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing with service at 5 years – one day each year until you reach 31 days)
- Private Medical Insurance, healthcare cash plan, including dental and Vision
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Interest Free, Tax-Free loans
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- EAP a range of Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Plus loads more… including a wide range of discounts, freebies and social events!
Whichever team you join at Rebellion we are proud of our open, friendly and creative atmosphere. We love what we do and we have fun doing it! As a big indie developer, we have complete creative freedom over our titles which allows us to work on a massive variety of projects across all the major platforms.
Find out more about ushere
Our size, stability, and the variety of in-house expertise across multiple industries, makes Rebellion completely unique! We work in our own way, and we celebrate that as the key to our success. We foster an inclusive culture where you are encouraged to be yourself, to express your creativity and your talent. We are people focused and will support you in every way to can to be the best at what you do. We recognise the importance of enjoying what you do and having a healthy work-life balance. We offer a friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and a wide variety of benefits and development opportunities for all our teams to ensure you are fully supported with your physical and Mental Well-being.
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continue to add to our culture of growth and inclusion. Rebellion encourages innovation in all areas, and we look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better. We encourage all demographics of culture, gender, ethnicity, neuro-diversity and beyond, because a representative team makes better products.
If you are interested in working at Rebellion, but this role doesn’t sound quite like you, we’re recruiting for a range of positions across the studio and we’re always happy to receive speculative applications via our website. Visit our Careers website to view all of our live vacancies: Rebellion : Careers
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.