25 days ago
The Award-Winning team at SIDE UK is looking for a passionate Production Assistant to join our crew on a 12 month fix term contract. SIDE has been producing best-in-class game audio for over 25 years and built an enviable portfolio and brand. Recent hit releases SIDE have provided dialogue services for include Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Hitman III, Returnal, It Takes Two and more.
The ideal candidate for this role is excited about what we do, who we are and is ready to be a part of our growing business.
As a Production Assistant you will assist Production Managers in the smooth running of dialogue production from casting to delivery. The Production Assistant is our team go-getter and is not afraid of any challenge.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Scheduling actors for auditions and recording sessions
- Building Purchase Orders for talent, directors, and other service providers
- Sending out comprehensive emails to talent and directors in preparation of auditions and sessions
- Preparing project documentation for talent and directors, including character biographies, story briefs, and scripts
- Meet & greet talent during auditions and at start of sessions
- Responsible for getting legal paperwork signed and filed properly
- Typing up directors’ notes from auditions, inputting them into Actor Database
- Assisting with script preparation and tracking, as required
- Assisting Production Managers with meet & greet of clients and aid clients throughout the day, as required
- Assisting Production Managers in keeping schedules and tracking documents up to date throughout recordings
- Assisting the Casting team with self-tapes, editing Casting clips, long-listing talent options and developing casting skills
- Preparing Non-disclosure agreements and contracts, Travel Packs for rehearsals, crowd sessions, and Performance Capture sessions
- Interest and/or experience in video games, especially story & character, and/or Casting experience or interest in the performance arts (theatre, TV, cinema)
- Excellent client facing and internal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Both a self-starter, able to work alone as and where necessary, and a team player, able to pitch in at all levels to get the job done
- experience in a similar role.
- Experienced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, in particular of Microsoft Excel.
Competitive remuneration, holidays, flexible working and regular team socials.
A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
Brand new studios based in Kings Cross. Onsite amenities include a gym, café, pub and transport to and from Kings Cross station.
We currently operate a hybrid model of office and remote working.
Local discounts around Tileyard, Kings Cross
Check us out at SIDE Global | Leading Full Service Game Dialogue Provider
SIDE are part of the PTW family of brands.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.