10 days ago
Who We Are:
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Visual Concepts is looking for an individual to help with the postrelease production aspects of the NBA 2K MyTEAM mode. In this role, the candidate would be responsible for assisting in the creation of new content releases throughout the year, using existing tools to create the content, and following through as the content is released to the public. The candidate would need to coordinate with other teams involved in the various aspects of MyTEAM postrelease. Strong organization skills will be required in all aspects of this position, as well as effective communication with others. Strong preference for the individual to have knowledge of the current, and past, NBA 2K MyTEAM mode, as well as a general knowledge of the NBA.
What You Will Do:
- Familiarize yourself with the game and provide thorough feedback on new features or designs.
- Learn basic development software and tools to assist in reporting defects to engineers, artists, designers and producers and verifying their fixes.
- Capturing in-game assets to be shown to relevant stakeholders.
- Cataloguing and organizing assets and equipment.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Above average NBA basketball knowledge in general, or a willingness to learn.
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment; self-motivated, results-oriented self-starter with a strong drive to deliver quality products.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor, able to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proactive, always searching for ways to improve themselves or the product.
- Able to pick up new tools and technologies and learn new processes quickly.
- Ability to self-prioritize effectively, to ensure the key items are delivered to meet immediate project needs.