This job might no longer be available.
Production Assistant, Temporary
Novato CA US
3 months ago
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, TEMPORARY
Who We Are:
2K’s Publishing studio is more than just where all the paperwork is done, it houses our premium Creative Services teams, including the Capture Services group. Capture Services plays all the latest games we are developing and is highly skilled at showing off the products in their best light through the creation of professionally composed video and images.
What We Need:
Creating all this killer content needs careful coordination so we are seeking an individual who not only has a passion for video games, but who excels in the areas of production, communication, and organization. The Production Assistant is a well-organized individual who acts as the primary point of contact for our clients. From fielding requests from our clients, organizing jobs, and coordinating the tasks of the Capture Specialists this individual ensures we are operating at peak efficiency, delivering on time and maintaining the highest quality bar.
The ideal Production Assistant will have a functional understanding of how games are built, the process of capturing video and images from games, and the systems for storage and delivery of the final assets. They will be expected to work with the Capture Services team to develop and improve this knowledge to the highest level of expertise. If it isn’t already obvious, the Production Assistant must be able to think creatively on their feet in order to provide the best possible service in an evolving production environment.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize project management software to organize and track status of multiple concurrent projects
- Ensure Management is kept up-to-date and well informed
- Attend meetings with various other departments and clients to strategize capture needs/goals
- Communicate clearly as the primary contact between Capture Team Lead and clients
- Establish relationships and workflow systems with all internal and external clients
- Familiarize and become an expert in the Capture Team’s capabilities
- Develop knowledge of the game titles involved in capture
- Receiving, archiving, and working to improve the process for all incoming capture requests
- Maintain awareness and preparation for all upcoming capture projects, for both the short and long term.
- Work closely with archive managers to develop an asset request database
- Skilled in Hansoft or similar project tracking software
- Experienced with Microsoft products (Windows 10, Outlook, Office, etc)
- Great communicator in both written and verbal forms
- Extensive knowledge of video games a plus
- Multi-tasker who can keep track of many active projects
- Effective at taking accurate notes
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
The ideal Production Assistant is a person who can keep a machine running at its highest potential. They can recognize conflicts before they happen, and think creatively to solve them when they do. They can establish working relationships with many different departments and clients, and can comfortably negotiate workflow systems that benefit all. Most of all, they can ensure deadlines are met, deliveries are made, and that Capture Services can continue to produce and deliver the highest quality assets possible.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a production environment
- Minimum age of 18 years and above
- Passion for video games
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms