Production Assistant - Pipeline (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
5 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Production Assistant on our Art Pipeline team. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those that make our art team successful, then we would like to talk to you.
- Assisting Art team producers or leads with planning, tracking, updating and maintaining documentation
- Assisting Art team producers or leads with data entry, support follow-ups and list management
- Representing task status to other producers and leads
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Providing actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
- Coordinating per project use of motion capture stage including scheduling, booking and tracking stage equipment
- Interest in the games industry/pushing art creation and technology
- Exhibits enthusiasm for working with the team
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Confidence to interact effectively with strangers
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
This is going to be Epic!