This job might no longer be available.
Production Assistant (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
4 months ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Production Assistant on Fortnite. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can learn the ins and outs of game development, then we would like to talk to you.
- Assisting producers or leads with planning and tracking
- Assisting producers or leads with small projects/strike teams
- Representing task status to other producers and Leads
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Scheduling and attending team meetings
- Providing actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
- Coordinating play-tests and user-testing logistics, work with QA as needed
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments
- Problem -solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
This is going to be Epic!