Production Assistant (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
16 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Production Assistant on Fortnite to help with Operations. In this position you will partner with teams across Epic to support Fortnite’s production operations and help deliver players a fun and engaging experience.
- Work closely with teams such as Art, Production, Legal and Finance to help implement processes and best practices for Fortnite’s production workflows.
- Help to establish and maintain contract management processes.
- Coordinate outsource requests for the Fortnite team.
- Maintain and improve team documentation and processes.
- Participate in and maintain records of development and planning discussions.
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Experience executing and managing operational processes.
- Proficiency with Sheets/Excel.
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments.
- Experience problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment.
This is going to be Epic!