This job might no longer be available.
Production Assistant, Art (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
9 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Production Assistant to join the Fortnite Art team as a contractor with a focus on Art Production. In this position you will work closely with Art Producer and Art leads to help facilitate Fortnite art creation through the development pipeline from concept art to final shipping product.
- Assist producers with the owning, scheduling, and tracking of art assets through the development pipeline from start to ship.
- Schedule and attend team meetings and provide clear and actionable notes.
- Facilitate art dailies for your team - scheduling reviews, build and operating playlist, and follow up on identified action items
- Manage communication and follow up, both into and out of, your team - Slack, E-mail, and verbal
- JIRA triage and bug tracking
The ideal candidate will possess some combination of the following qualifications:
- Proficient Note taking - able to keep up in a fast paced discussion
- Solid understanding of dependency driven production methodologies, and the ability to build out and run a schedule
- Prior experience problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments.
- Great attention to detail and a passion to grow as a producer in the video game industry
- Understanding of a 3D art development pipeline a plus!
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.