Production Artist, Trade Marketing
17 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Join our innovative, productive Trade Marketing / Ecommerce team to seek a wide variety of creative production tasks, augmenting both our B2B and B2C communication as well as online sales. Whether crafting marketing materials for retailers or building visual assets for ecommerce platforms, every day presents a new opportunity to showcase your attention to detail and passion for outstanding creative production.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our graphic designer and our content manager to take initial concepts and bring to fruition.
- Select and size images for both website and online sales platforms
- Make sure assets set up to spec (color, mode, size, resolution) and check for legibility issues.
- Export final files and deliver to internal teams, following file management guidelines.
- Assist with generating digital and printed marketing materials (posters, flyers, event accessories, social assets, and more) for use by independent game store retailers.
- Follow development timelines to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and cross-channel teams
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience of production and/or pre-press design experience working heavily in Adobe Creative Suite for a brand, agency, or production house
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Strong typographic skills and ability to produce layouts following basic design principles
- Ability to reference existing guidelines and templates to produce on-brand assets in multiple languages (familiarity with those languages not required).
- Ability to follow file management guidelines.
- Sophisticated attention to detail with ability to finesse and adjust creative with minimal direction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, and well-versed at establishing priorities to complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes
- Enjoy working independently, in a team environment, and across departmental lines
- Comfortable working under time constraints and stress
- Appreciate constructive feedback that may result in modifications of original work
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.