Production Artist - Overwatch 2
13 days ago
Job Title:Production Artist - Overwatch 2
The Overwatch team is looking for a Production Artist to help create assets for the in-game experience. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly grasp and emulate the visual style of the Overwatch 2, a good understanding of color theory, layout, and an eye for composition.
We will be asking you to work within our game engine to create and implement graphics that support the needs of the live service, as well as partner with our Commercial and Marketing teams. The right candidate will be comfortable in all aspects of the hands-on production of assets for a variety of features and deliver Blizzard quality in quick time frames. The ability to build, document, and maintain templates is a must.
- Create art assets for in-game features such as Shop and Challenges.
- Implement feedback from creative leads and stakeholders
- Use the game engine to capture images of various cosmetics and heroes
- Versioning assets to various specifications including resolution, aspect ratios, and file types for various viewing platforms
- Work with existing Photoshop and Illustrator assets received from external sources
- Conform to project management and asset management standards
- Maintain, update, and document templates for various graphics.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Good knowledge Figma
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive constructive feedback
- Experience with creating marketing assets
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Motion Graphics and Tools.
- Experience with game engines and working in 3D
- Knowledgeable about video games
Submission / Portfolio requirements
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic and design skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.