Production Artist (Las Vegas)
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduction Artist (Las Vegas)
SummaryThis role is located in Las Vegas, NV. Interested candidates must be willing to relocate (hybrid).
The Production Artist is a role that assists the marketing department’s creative team and will be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, generating, repurposing, revising, and making design-directed revisions on a wide range of low to high profile, simple and complex print and digital files for all projects.
The Production Artist is the final checkpoint in the creative design process. They review final copy, layouts, and content in print or digital form. They ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Commercialization & Development team to assess market needs, and work to the release plan to align required deliverables.
- Develop internal and external-facing product roadmaps to support each assigned line of business.
- Learn games, package product, review and provide suggestions for marketing materials, develop departmental presentations, and assist the business in presenting products to both prospective clients and Aristocrat team
- Assist in trade show and sales summit or celebration preparation materials (as required)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- A solid understanding on how to prepare files for print
- Effectively prioritize a high-volume workload and ensure all assigned deadlines are met.
- Proficient in creating presentation comps/mock-ups in PowerPoint and/or pdf’s
- Resize/redesign established layouts based on specific guidelines, restrictions, and requirements for social, web, and all print applications
- Proficient in creating web banners and email campaigns
- Package and preflight files for release to printers, media partners and Aristocrat’s marketing portal
- Work closely with creative team and marketing team
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with Graphic Designer and Creative Director on jobs at hand
- Able to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and can strategically pivot when necessary
- Generate high-quality comps/layouts/storyboards for presentations/reviews/production
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate will gain a sound understanding of Aristocrat’s global gaming business and regional intricacies. The candidate will gain exposure across all key areas of the business and will interact with key stakeholders on a daily basis.
The role will require multi tasking and working with various internal teams for delivery of required materials to support the release plan. This will entail working with the Product Manager and building partnerships with the Studio leads. This role is a self starter role with support from the Product Commercialization team.
What We're Looking For
Education, Skills, and Experience
Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a related field; experience in an advertising agency or in-house art department preferred. Slot gaming experience is preferred for this position. Ability to apply principles of logical and organized thinking to a wide range of job responsibilities. Ability to multi-task, prioritize product efforts, work with Marketing, Product Managers, Studios, and Product Commercialization. Demonstrated ability in adapting work schedule and process to manage product release materials, product marketing, product training and product packaging. Proficiency in applied marketing and training principles along with strong visual and presentation design ideas and skills.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and digital content such as websites, social media, animated web banners, and email campaigns
- Publishing to a digital format. Experience with SharePoint and Highspot is a plus
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photo shop a must. InDesign and Aftereffects a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. The ability to read, write, speak, and understand Spanish is a plus.
- Web distribution of content
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation, and respond to written and oral cues.
- Requires the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
Winning Ways Behaviours
Come together as one team with one vision
Empower, inspire & grow our people
Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
Be creative & ambitious, celebrate success
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.