Production Analyst [Game Intelligence]
13 days ago
We are looking for a Production Analyst to join our Game Analytics team. You will be responsible for visualizing, monitoring, and analyzing data related to game production. This data will be used to provide visibility and predictability of our game productions, allowing producers to make informed decisions, measure progress, mitigate risks, plan ahead, and improve the way we make games.
In this role you will work with several different data sources, ranging from HR and financial data to data from our project tracking software, version control software and build pipeline.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you’ll do
- Utilize data and KPIs to provide insights and guidance to production teams.
- Work with producers to identify what data and visualizations are needed to improve visibility and predictability.
- Establish how data and insights will be reported and ensure the accuracy and relevance of the reporting.
- Monitor production data and provide ongoing risk assessment, flagging any trends or KPIs that are off target.
- International travel may be necessary.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, communicative, and fearless. You should have experience with SQL queries and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) and have a perspective on business and production analysis. It is important that you understand production and the factors that are important for it to run smoothly and efficiently. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills:
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to explain complex information in a simple and clear way.
- Passionate about detail, math, statistics and data technologies.
- Able to create data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Knowledgeable in software production processes.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö Sweden and is part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
Questions? We're more than happy to answer them! Please contact Malin Jessen (Talent Acquisition Partner) at email@example.com
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.