This job might no longer be available.
Producteur H/F - Producer
Paris Île-de-France fr
6 months ago
We are currently looking to fill a position for an open-ended contract at our headquarters, located in the heart of Paris:
From the game's design phase to its retail release and on through its updates, and develop its editorial content and brand identity. Then, after it launches, you will track the game's market performance and take steps to ensure its improvement.
1. High product quality.
- Setting high standards through qualitative reviews of the design documentation and game iterations.
- Identification of missing key talents / tools / tech to reach expected quality.
2. Production efficiency.
- Identify and report weaknesses and roadblocks in the production pipeline that could prevent from reaching deadlines. Propose solutions to solve them.
- Ensure the commitment and execution of production departments’ roles through the product life cycle.
3. Execution of the Editorial Strategy.
- Communicate objectives and expectations to Game Teams in a clear way.
- Oversee the execution of the Editorial Vision.
4. Product profitability.
- Define valid KPI targets.
- Ensure the proper development strategy is applied to meet them.
- Graduate of a business school / university or video-game program who has at least 3 years of experience monitoring mobile/free-to-play, production (as a producer or executive producer), which has allowed you to develop strong expertise in this kind of game.
- You are fluent in English, allowing you to communicate daily with overseas teams and their management in a precise, substantial fashion.
- You must absolutely have a marked interest in video games.
Why Join Gameloft?
• You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
• You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional people from all backgrounds and from around the world
• Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
Leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.