Product & Regulation Counsel
13 days ago
We’re looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented lawyer to come join our team as a Product & Regulation Counsel, where you’ll liaise with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the business to help identify opportunities and act as a strategic business partner, advising about a range of mobile gaming and advertising regulations, managing compliance risks involved in all phases of the product development lifecycle and proposing alternatives solutions for the fulfillment of all regulatory obligations. As a Product & Regulation Counsel, you will be responsible for supporting our Ads Monetization, User Acquisition, and Community teams, providing legal opinions to a wide range of matters regarding our products and strategies.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Provide guidance to product and marketing teams on issues related to new and existing products and features throughout the entire product development lifecycle;
- Draft and negotiate commercial and intellectual property agreements affecting the company’s monetization and marketing initiatives;
- Draft marketing product policies, and disclosures, and implement related processes;
- Keep current on relevant industry standards, laws, and regulations;
- Support product and advertising operations as you balance user and policy considerations;
- Coordinate activities with external law firms.
What you'll need
- Degree in Law;
- Brazilian Bar Membership;
- Solid experience at leading law firm, government agency, or in house experience at a technology company;
- Fluent in English;
- Team builder;
- Be a business partner and business-oriented;
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills in both Portuguese and English, along with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Hardworking, well organized and, able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
More about you
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.