Product Partnership Manager
9 days ago
Improbable Defence’s product group exists to build products which enable governments to use synthetic environments to plan and train through multi domain, ultra realistic simulations.
Our Product group sit at the heart of what we do; working cross functionally across our business, along with External Users and Stakeholders. The team consists of Product Owners, Product Managers, and Product designers who are innovative and optimistic, pragmatic and execute to the highest standard.
This role is centred around enhancing our product offering by maximising repeatable, long-term, shared benefits from our partnerships in order to deliver the highest quality products to our customers.
Please note due to the nature of this role you will be expected to meet requirements associated with obtaining UK security vetting clearance
Areas of Impact
- Lead alignment of partners to our offering, including understanding how the consistent parts of a partner's offer may be integrated or unbundled into our platform.
- Work closely with the partnerships team to remain up to date on partner offerings, the solutions in which they are used, and the impact of these on the platform.
- Represent partners to influence product roadmap and lead opportunities for roadmap alignment to maximise our joint offering .
- Work with product managers to identify gaps in enabling offering complete solutions, and partnerships to fill them.
- Influence our partners’ roadmap by collaborating with their Product Management , Business Development and Engineering functions to help achieve our vision and deliver value to our customers.
- Support go-to-market efforts to ensure the success of partner-related launches.
We would like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- Previously have worked in a 'Partnership' focused role, ideally as part of a Product Organisation.
- Comfortable dealing with external Stakeholders, both Partners and Customers, across all levels of seniority.
- Ability to translate feedback from broad audiences into engineering requirements.
- Relevant technical acumen with the ability to discuss complicated technical concepts.
- Adaptive communication skills, and a collaborative, cross functional working style
- Experience in the Defence Domain is nice to have but not essential.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.