Stockholm 120 31 Sweden
8 days ago
Would you like to be the one to take charge of Toca Boca’s latest digital toy - Toca Hair Salon 4?
Do you want to be the one to make sure the product is relatable, fun and the best that it can be?
You will be the one to drive the product forward and make it even more awesome than it already is. You will be looking at things from the kids’ perspective, meaning that you will create something they can relate to, enjoy playing with and keep coming back to for more.
As the Product Owner you will be the one to make sure that it continues to be a success. That it is an app that kids want to come back to, can relate to and feel they are able to express their own creativity.
What you will be doing
- You’ll be the one who owns the vision, ambitions, goals and budget. And together with the team, you’ll decide what features to create that will engage our audience and uphold our values and creative principles.
- You will set the content creation, messaging and communication that engages with kids & parents and supports the vision. You will listen to our users and make decisions based on data. Binni, our Head of Business Growth, will be able to help you with the data needed.
- You’ll work with a small, multi-disciplinary team of creative developers to release features and content to take you towards your goals. You’ll also work closely with our marketing team.
Is this you?
- You are an experienced Product Owner who knows what it takes to lead cross functional teams of creatives and developers.
- You own the product vision and are used to giving feedback and setting direction on art, design and gameplay features.
- You have shipped a few products already (We want to know all about them!) or have experience working with live products.
This is us!
Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
Good to know!
This position is full time and based in our Stockholm office. We apply 6 months of probationary employment.
As we’re an international company, with over 10 nationalities and millions of users all over the world, you have to be fluent in English.