Product Owner Mobile Apps (TITAN Platform)
2 months ago
Gameloft is looking for a Product Owner to join Gameloft Business Solutions team.
As a Product Owner on Mobile Apps, your focus will be on managing the development and deployment of mobile frontends (native apps, and mobile sites) for our content distribution platform.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background as a Product Owner in cross-functional teams. He will work with stakeholders such as different client representatives, business managers and other Project Managers/Product Owners from within the company in order in order to relay, formulate and prioritize requests.
- Supports the technical team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why. Is accountable on the user story accuracy (writes user stories), also on the groomed and correctly prioritized product backlog;
- Ensures the product backlog is transparent to key stakeholders and the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with key stakeholders;
- Get feedback as soon as possible to make your feature better before going live through (user test, company test, stakeholder test - where needed) and iterate;
- Proactively communicates any relevant updates to key stakeholders;
- Is accountable for the acceptance of the product increment delivered each sprint;
- Lead meetings and workshops in order to Handle UX/UI meetings to understand how the product will look like/ behave;
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Collaborate with project team members to identify and minimize project risks;
- Create and update project documentation;
- Resolve problems, discover system improvements.
- Good understanding of all phases of a project in Agile frameworks;
- Risk management;
- An orientation towards results and the ability to both lead and work in a team;
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured manner;
- Good knowledge of project planning tools;
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and scalable systems;
- Basic knowledge of mobile apps development (Android & iOS);
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills;
- Excellent good written and verbal English skills;
- Able to zoom out and see the big picture beyond own focus area considering end to end processes.
Will be a plus:
- 2+ years of experience as Product Owner on mobile apps development or similar;
- PO/PM Certifications;
- Experience with Atlassian products ( JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, Confluence);
- Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics.
Why Join Gameloft Business solutions?
- You want to work in Mobile Apps industry and create Apps downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating customized Mobile Games Store, Apps for Kids, Cloud gaming platforms, and much more
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere (on Zoom :) )
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
With the largest gaming catalogue of hundreds of games, Gameloft Business Solutions provides customized gaming packages, videos, news and subscription-based offers with carrier-billing solutions in 145 countries around the world.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.