Product Owner - Frostbite Audio
7 days ago
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the Frostbite Audio team is actively recruiting for a Product Owner to help create the next generation of audio technology that enables amazing player experiences in EA’s biggest games. You'll help identify and prioritize product features and improvements that maximize business impact. You will collaborate with our passionate community of audio artists and strive to maximize the value of their work for EA. Join Frostbite and help shape the future of gaming!
- Work with the Product Manager and internal stakeholders to identify new product features, improvements, and capabilities in an ROI-driven manner
- Groom backlog and prioritize product improvements that will make the biggest impact
- Scope prioritized improvements into clear user stories and liaise with development team on delivery
- Take responsibility for product KPIs and report on them to the Product Manager
- Act as product ambassador articulating the product vision clearly and accurately to stakeholders and the development team alike
- Understand the product landscape and customer/user requirements to identify opportunities, and help define product vision and strategy
- Research customer needs in a data-driven way and translate feedback into actionable insights that ensure product development continually improves
- Contribute to and lead meetings and workshops to help guide and manage the development process
- Partner with the UX design team and development team to ensure product briefs are understood and actioned according to agreed process and product constraints
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 2+ years in a product role or similar, preferably related to audio tools and technology development
- Proven experience working in a global team across time zones, managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You will be able to think, write and speak clearly, be able to strike the balance between the big picture and the detail
- Able to grasp complex problems and devise creative solutions
- Understanding of UX, design, development, concepts and principles
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders, building relationships to gain buy-in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding the nuances of how different teams work and the ability to translate those nuances into solutions that serve across all game teams
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.