9 days ago
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
In this role you will be responsible for defining and delivering Playtika's data products and solutions:
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to create prioritised valuable backlog;
- Work closely with development teams (Data Engineering, Architecture and others) before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision of the product and are designing great effective solutions;
- Synchronise with other PO's across the organisation to provide successful deliveries;
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency;
- Promote continuous improvement.
- 2+ years of work with data (BI, Eng) teams or products;
- Good understanding of business goals and priorities, dividing requirements by POC, MVP, and next versions;
- Product Knowledge: sharing knowledge as to product abilities and features;
- Building Business Cases: the ability to describe specific business goals in an understandable way to achieve;
- Scrum methodology implementation;
- Communication on different levels, diplomacy with stakeholders (including teams and users);
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- Experience in the Big Data eco-system: Hadoop, Spark, In memory frameworks, MPP’s, etc.
- Analytical Skills - someone who can find a holistic solution for a variety of problems.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Comfortable office;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that;
- By the way, you can feel us here.