This job might no longer be available.
Product Ops Manager
15 days ago
As a Product Operations Manager, you will join the Montreal-based team within Ubisoft's IT department, and more specifically within the Customer and Marketing Solutions team responsible for the development of our Marketing, CRM, Customer Support, Community Management and Customer Experience tools for our players.
Your role as Operations Manager Product will be to create and manage the Product Operations team within the Customer & Marketing Solutions team.
This team has been working in product mode for the past 2 years and manages over 40 products across a dozen product teams. We want to deploy a transverse team responsible for product operations in order to provide the product teams with the tools, best practices, and techniques that will enable greater efficiency and relevance in the management of our products. This sub-team is to be built from a new IT initiative, so there is room for creativity, novelty and challenges.
- Define the missions of the Product OPS team and the roadmap for their deployment;
- Establish a roadmap to provide cross-functional tools to the Product teams to better define product visions, prioritize requirements, measure value generation and product health, create roadmaps aligned with the long-term business strategy, capture and understand product user feedback and communicate effectively with stakeholders;
- Establish a best practice framework around product management for the C&MS team;
- Participate in the development of product exploration, innovation and user research techniques.
- Strong experience as a product manager on a large scale and international projects;
- Minimum experience as a product team manager;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of product management and related techniques such as prioritization, user research, product strategy, roadmaps;
- Analytical and listening skills to understand and identify the needs of the product teams;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both spoken and written, as well as influence and leadership skills to engage the teams involved in your projects.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.