5 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Digital Marketer to join our team! You will be managing various upcoming Digital Marketing initiatives. Please note this will be a 1-2 month contract position.
- Collaborate and strategize with members of the product marketing team to produce highly effective marketing assets
- Continuously generate creative content for social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Manage paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Evaluate creative performance against business objectives
- Communicate relevant trends and best practices to artists & team members
- Constantly think outside the box to generate new creative concepts
- Experience with social media strategy through: hands on content management, study/graduation of marketing or creative program, or related marketing experience
- Have a constant pulse on viral trends and moments on various social channels
- Basic video editing knowledge on any type of editing software (TikTok editor, After Effects, Premiere etc…)
- Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic with a hunger to learn
- Can-do attitude and flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Interest in games (of any type)
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.