This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Project Manager
1 month ago
Zynga is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells’ Product Marketing (PMM) team to help us execute, organize, and manage content for our campaigns. While the PMMs develop the strategic vision of a campaign, it is the Marketing Project Manager’s responsibility to map out the tasks required to implement that vision. You will be a supportive leader for the team, keeping our teams aligned and working collaboratively, while removing obstacles along the way. You’ll use your extensive project management skills to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal partner teams and external vendors. This includes identifying project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, understanding timelines, and managing internal and external communication. This person should be passionate about facilitating organizational excellence within the team’s activities including digital channels, OOH, and event marketing; vendor management; creative assets; and other collaborative efforts the team works on.
- Be the product marketing team project gatekeeper: Provide end-to-end project management, focused on completing milestones and communicating updates to key business stakeholders
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan for marketing campaigns and monitor progress
- Ensure all team members keep to the timelines, stay within budgets, and mitigate risk by running interference for project blockers
- Source external vendors and assets; Work with external vendors re: deliverables, timelines, onboarding paperwork and billing. This can include international partners
- Facilitate communication, feedback, and deliverables between outside vendors, marketing team, and licensing producers
- Partners closely with the Licensing Producer to insure licensing submissions are on time and of the highest quality
- Act as a liaison between internal and external teams
- Identify, problem solve and escalates issues/risk to leadership as necessary
- Track and maintain each project's status; maintaining an intimate knowledge of the project's health.
- 3+ years of marketing project management experience, ideally in a live mobile game environment
- Seasoned expert with project management-related tools such as Jira, Perforce, and Basecamp
- Great communicator and leader; and able to build rapport with people quickly and easily
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Collaborative by nature
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, and ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude
- Willingness to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple external and internal teams
- Expert at handling changing priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in the details but also see the big picture
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across initiatives
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to take the lead on project planning, can identify roadblocks and problem solve around them
- Must be a self-starter and driven team player
- Ability to communicate across cultures, languages, work styles and personalities
- Must be available to occasionally work early morning and/or late evening to accommodate teams and external partners in different time zones
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.