This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Manager
7 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 360 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Game Studios to set and deliver the go-to-market and funnel optimization plans for the Casual unit. You will be responsible for the marketing of our games throughout their life-cycle, creating a marketing strategy and ensuring its execution working with different stakeholders.
What will you do?
- You will Identify marketing opportunities & target audiences for our games, helping the Game Studios tailor their game vision to the existing opportunities.
- You will be responsible for selecting the best marketing methods to maximize the reach of our games, shaping our view of the possible scalability of each game.
- You will be the main responsible for the launch readiness of each game, coordinating all the needed efforts across initiatives & channels.
- You will be responsible for tracking and communicating UA results to the game team, helping them interpret the latest trends and changes.
- You will design and lead the social media presence for the titles that become big enough opportunities.
- You will work across all the organization (game teams, user acquisition, data & analytics) while being also responsible for communicating & discussing results with the main stakeholders.
- You will influence Voodoo’s M&A strategy, both actively seeking acquisition opportunities and also advising on the existing proposals.
What do we expect?
- Experience working with game teams, with a good understanding of the development process, Soft Launch and Hard Launch gates.
- Experience in launching F2P mobile games, supporting their lifecycle beyond the hard launch.
- An analytical mindset, being fluent during LTV, CPI, RPI and ROAS discussions.
- Experience working with cross-functional & distributed teams across several locations.
- Being well-organized, with great attention to detail and great span attention capacity, in order to support the launch of several simultaneous projects.
- A passion for mobile gaming!
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive compensation package ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
We are offering all members of staff a flexible vacation policy, allowing them to take as many paid days off as they wish as long as the work is done and objectives are achieved.
What is our recruitment process?Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interviews that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, a test / case study will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!