This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Manager
21 days ago
Unity is tried and tested by studios of all sizes, and it is our wealth of solutions to all things game and industry development that makes Unity a trusted partner for teams worldwide.
Aligning under the ‘Operate Solutions’ banner, we’re looking for a versatile product marketer to support our industry and vertical products and develop the Unity story to prospective and existing customers! You will fuel global marketing and sales efforts by developing a go-to-market strategy for Unity’s Operate products, with a focus on specific industries and verticals.
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager in Operate, you will help to define the go-to-market strategy for upcoming products like Project Storefront
- Assist with market analysis to understand where products are best suited to be launched
- Capture competitor insights in order to understand what positioning and benefits resonate in the market
- Work with the product team to develop sales enablement material, maintain content for the website, and ensure accurate information is readily available
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in marketing
- You are creative, analytical and a team player
- Ability to identify customer problems and translate those into use cases for Unity’s solutions, across a wide spectrum of technology domains
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting positioning and content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling.
- A specialist in time management and organization with a willingness to learn
You might also have
- Background in the gaming industry and/or a variety of industries and verticals.
- University or college education in marketing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.