Product Marketing Manager
Cary NC us
7 months ago
- Overseeing marketing deliverables, this includes planning and accounting for assets requests, press opportunities, production constraints and adjustments to the communications strategy.
- Coordinating the creation of such deliverables with the help of marketing artists. This means to provide briefs, supervise the production process, respect the deadlines, consolidate feedback from all stakeholders, monitor quality and assess performance through internal testing in collaboration with the production teams.
- Organizing events and preparing the team for those, i.e. media-training of spokespeople in collaboration with international PR teams.
- Supporting the Operational Marketing cross functional teams on activation strategies, web content, 360 campaigns and 1st party initiatives.
- Working with Ubi’s team of analysts for consumer research, market analysis, competitor follow ups, game and competition as well as strategic monitoring of the entertainment industry.
- Becoming a champion of collaboration with your teammates: you are their sparring partner to bounce-off ideas and solve problems; you are their shield during stressful times; you are there to achieve greatness together and have fun as a team.
- 3 years of experience with entertainment product marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
- Available to travel internationally for meetings and events
- Relevant degree within communications or marketing, or equivalent training
- Solid multi-tasking skills. Positions requires candidates be able to juggle multiple projects, creative ideas and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborator with drive and integrity; embody a corporate standard of active, capable and professional engagement with assigned role
- Expert verbal and written communication skills. Understand how to communicate on social media and in a professional environment with different stakeholders.
- Understand and activate the right digital marketing expertise for the right mission
- Data analysis skills and the ability to synthesize data, market trends and user feedback to assist the team in creating insightful product features
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As product manager for our games, you join with the international IP Brand and Development Teams to shape and execute their global marketing strategy. You have a big impact in shaping the global marketing strategy of our games and translating it into different communication tactics, producing marketing deliverables and ensure their organization and quality.